Prospero Planning Services
Prospero Planning is pleased to be able to offer the full range of town planning related services to clients across Wales and England including pre-application enquiries about whether you need planning permission or what your planning application or consent will need to take account of to gain the best chance of success. In addition we can advise on the likelihood of success on a planning application or appeal, manage your planning application or consent through the process with the local planning authority and advise on development potential of your land or buildings.
Recent projects for our private clients include:
- preparation and submission of all types of planning applications
- site appraisals to assess development potential
- pre-application advice including discussions and negotiation with Local Authorities
- Lawful Development Certificate applications (both for proposed use or development, or establishing if an existing use or development is lawful)
- Design and Access statements
- planning statements
- negotiating Section 106 Agreements and Undertakings
- appeals (written representations, informal hearings and public inquiries)
- approval, variation and removal of planning conditions
- objections to planning applications on behalf of neighbours/interested parties
- enforcement matters
We have also worked or are currently working on behalf of the following Local Authorities supporting their development management function:
- Vale of Glamorgan Council
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Ceredigion County Council
- Monmouthshire County Council
This experience places us in perfect position to talk to your Local Authority, wherever you may be, so give us a call us to discuss your planning needs.
Have a good look through the links at the top of this page to see how Prospero Planning can help you. Of course if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may still be able to assist. Simply contact us to find out if we can help!