Prospero Planning will work with you, supporting your business and clients to get the best possible planning outcome
Whether you’re an architect working on a development project, an estate agent looking to sell a property with planning questions, a business owner looking to make alterations or extensions, or a related professional who needs planning advice – we can assist. We will take responsibility for the planning side of things to leave you more time to do what you specialise in.
We can assist in the following ways;
- advise on existing development status
- advise on regularising breaches of planning control including retrospective planning application
- review the development potential of land and/or buildings
- engage with local planning authorities to discuss proposed development and provide clear and concise feedback
- prepare supporting Planning Statement and/or Design and Access Statement
- prepare, submit and manage planning applications for all development types
- prepare, submit and manage any related applications including advertisement consent, listed building consent, conservation area consent and prior notification for agriculture or demolition
- review planning appeals – we can provide assessments on whether or not an appeal should be pursued and, once agreed, advise on the best route forward
- promote sites through the development plan process.
Simply contact us, we’d be happy to discuss your project.