Prospero Planning uses a proactive approach to development to ensure a positive planning outcome.
Key to success is early engagement and we will always seek to set out an appropriate strategy to guide you and your proposals through the application process including post submission monitoring and management.
We bring you the benefit of our extensive public and private sector experience. This, in combination with our professional and friendly approach assures that your submission will be well received by local planning authorities, creating the best possible platform for your proposals.
We can help with:
- site appraisals for development potential of land or buildings
- advice on the need, or not, for planning permission
- pre-application enquiries with the local planning authority, followed up with clear and concise advice about any subsequent application and what is needed to support it
- preparation, submission and management of planning applications for all development types including condition variation or approval
- preparation, submission and management of any related applications including advertisement consent, listed building consent, conservation area consent and prior notification for agriculture or demolition
- planning appeals – we can provide assessments on whether or not an appeal should be pursued, and once this is agreed, advise on the best route forward
- promotion of sites through the development plan process.
Because of our low overheads we can offer very competitive rates whilst providing the same level of service you would expect from a large consultancy
Simply contact us so we can discuss how our approach and experience can add value to your project.